Wednesday, July 31, 2013

And We're Off!




It feels like my birthday today. I’m so excited, I could pop. Now I know what it must feel like when a small business owner or a restauranteur opens their doors to customers for the very first time. My partner’s and my new business has virtually opened its doors today!

I wanted to personally let you know.  I would sincerely appeciate you checking it out and telling your friends and blog posting about it.  We are launching on less than a shoestring here and ever little bit of mention will help.  

The site will explain it all. Give it a shot. Kick the tires. Rate a boss! (That is the point.) Let us know what you think via the “Contact Us” links.

Go to:
http://www.ebossrate.com

Thanks!
Doug Fine, Chief Rating Officer

No comments:

Post a Comment